- 200 gr dates
- 100 gr mixed nuts
- 50 gram grated cocos
- 1 orange zest
- 1 el/tbsp cacao for coating
- Some water, just to smoothen if neccessary
You need a good blender or food processor to make these balls.
- Wash the orange and grate the zest. Make sure you only grate the orange of the skin, the white is a bit bitter.
- Put the dates, nuts, coconut and orange zest in your blender and let it run until you have a sticky mixture and you can roll balls of it. Does your blender have difficulty with it? Then add a little water to make blending easier.
- Moisten your hands so that you can easily make balls from the dough.
- Roll them in some cocoa powder and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes so that they become a little stronger.